At Crush2020, we aim to provide you with a personalized plan to make the most of your vote, time, donations and reach this election.
We built a similar tool in 2018, and helped over 30,000 people make a plan to Crush the Midterms. This year the stakes are even higher, and the COVID-19 pandemic makes it even harder to organize in the most impactful ways. We are providing exclusively virtual volunteer opportunties, and encouraging everyone to learn more about the vote-by-mail process in their state.
We show you information from various sources, and endeavor to ensure that it is as accurate as possible. However, if you see something incorrect, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work to make it right.
Data provided from the following sources:
- Federal Election Commission: House and Senate candidate names and funds raised
- FollowTheMoney.org: Statewide and state legislative candidate names and funds raised
- CookPolitical: House, Senate, Governor and Electoral College ratings
- Ballotpedia: State legislature seats up and current party margin
- Mobilize.us: Volunteer links
- ActBlue: Candidate donation links
- Movement Voter Project: Local and national power-building organizations
- VoteAmerica: Voter registration forms, deadlines, and vote-by-mail information